Värmland Wool Jacket M
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Värmland Wool Jacket is a warm, protective and quiet hunting jacket made in a fantastic fabric of recycled wool combined with G-1000 Silent Eco. Perfect for passive hunting with active periods, thanks to the wool's temperature-regulating properties. The hood can be detached when it isn’t being used. Several spacious pockets including wool-lined hand warming pockets at chest height. A durable, sustainable hunting garment for the highest level of comfort on cold autumn days.
- Robust, warm Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- G-1000 Silent Eco on exposed sections for extra weather protection and durability.
- Adjustable hood that can be detached.
- Large top-loading pockets with extra openings from the sides.
- Drawcord adjustments at hem and press buttons at cuffs.
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Material: G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 80% wool, 20% polyamide
- Reinforcement areas: Hood, Shoulders, Elbows, Pockets
- Weight: 1320 g
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Detachable, Drawcord adjustment
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 5
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Washing: do not wash
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: only wash at a professional cleaner, use enzyme free detergent