|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Singi is a robust trekking backpack perfect for many kinds of excursions; trekking, bushcraft, hunting, fishing. It has Fjällräven’s award-winning wooden frame and the carrying system can easily be adjusted to fit different back lengths. The main compartment and top pockets provide ample storage, and you can add extra volume with accessories in the Singi range – to carry a rifle, fishing gear, a tripod, etc. A timeless, hardwearing backpack that will let you walk far, comfortably.
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with reinforced, waterproof base in nylon.
- Climate-friendly frame in FSC-certified European birch.
- Robust, ergonomic carrying system with adjustable back length.
- Spacious main compartment with extra zippered opening at the bottom.
- Rain cover included.
- Material : G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 100% polyamide 500D
- Height : 67 cm
- Width : 30 cm
- Depth : 24 cm
- Adjustable back length : Yes
- Min. back length : 34 cm
- Max. back length : 54 cm
- Volume : 48 l
- Weight : 2100 g
- Rain cover included : Yes
- Washing : do not wash
- Dry cleaning : do not dry clean
- Bleaching : do not bleach
- Drying : do not tumble dry
- Ironing : do not iron
- Additional care instructions : soft brush and lukewarm water, use a leather balm on leather details regularly