|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Hike inspired, field focused and ready for anything, the FullBore is dialed in to be the competitive advantage you’re looking for. Start with an innovative, cushioning Vibram platform and match it with Megagrip technology for unparalleled traction on the outsole. Top it off with a lightweight upper, available in either waterproof or extra-breathable versions, and you have the tactical edge you need to succeed. For any obstacle, FullBore is the new standard.
- Suede & Mesh Upper: Water resistant suede leather and breathable mesh create a durable, comfortable upper.
- Air Mesh Lining: Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole: This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram® Fuga Outsole: With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to Danner's unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, they want to make things right. They offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Weight: 42 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Coyote
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Air Mesh
- Outsole: Vibram® Fuga
- Recraftable: No