|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The F181 fixed blade is designed to function across outdoor, tactical and rescue uses where a strong tip and sturdy edge point matters. The F181 features a rear safety ring and ergonomically shaped and textured G10 handle offering a secure and firm grip. This knife also comes supplied with a rugged sheath for convenient carrying.
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment : Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- G10 Knife Handle : RUIKE knife handles are a blend of fiberglass and resin, giving the knives the ability to withstand intense forces, preventing scrapes and general abrasion.
- Rotatory Belt Buckle : For free wearing and angle adjustment.
- Overall length: 229 mm / 9.02″
- Blade length: 115 mm / 4.53″
- Blade thickness: 4.5 mm /0.18″
- Weight: 198 g / 6.98 oz
- Blade material: 14C28N stainless steel (58-60 HRC)
- Handle material: G10
- Sheath material: ABS plastic
- Finish: Stonewash, Black Stonewash