Alphaburly Pro 800G
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
TREAD LIGHTLY. HUNT CONFIDENTLY.
Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is Lacrosse premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
- 100% WATERPROOF PROTECTION: Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- 800G THINSULATE ULTRA: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- GORE OPTIFADE TIMBER: GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Timber is optimized for engagement distances of 10 to 40 yards in the darker environments of flooded timber.
- ACTIVE FIT: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- NEOPRENE GUSSET: Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- BURLY PRO OUTSOLE: Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.
- Weight: 5.2 lbs per pair
- Height: 18"
- Insulation: 800G Thinsulate Ultra
- Camo Pattern: GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Timber
- Traction: Best for Mud, Snow
- Footbed: EVA
- Shank: Nylon
- Lining: Waterproof
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe