|Availability:||In stock (3)|
|Brand:||Farm to Feet|
We’ve adapted our most technically advanced hiking sock, the Damascus, to create a lightweight performance sock for law enforcement and the armed forces. Made with ultra soft 19.5 micron US merino wool on a 200 needle knitting machine, the Fayetteville provides the comfort of a thicker sock, but in a lightweight package. Its unique ventilation and targeted cushioning zones provide superior comfort while ensuring that your socks are the last thing you need to worry about while down range or protecting and serving your community.
- U.S. Merino Wool : Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion : High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- Extended crew : Extends firmly to the base of your calf to provide additional warmth and support.
- Seamless Toe Closure : Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured : Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 51% US Merino Wool
- 45% US Nylon
- 4% US LYCRA® Spandex