|Availability:||In stock (4)|
|Brand:||Farm to Feet|
Our lightweight tactical boot sock pays homage to the California headquarters and training grounds of the elite U.S. Navy SEALs. Full-density padding runs only through the bottom of the foot and the back of the heel, making this our most breathable tactical sock. Made in the USA from American-sourced merino wool, the Coronado naturally resists bacterial buildup and wicks away sweat to deter odor and skin abrasions.
- U.S. Merino Wool : Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion : Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- Extended Crew : Extends firmly to the base of your calf to provide additional warmth and support.
- Seamless Toe Closure : Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured : Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 72% US Merino Wool
- 27% US Nylon
- 1% US Spandex