Bergtagen 38 M/L
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Technical backpack for those who prefer a life above the treeline. It has Fjällräven’s unique wooden frame that – along with the top lid and hip belt – can easily be removed. The adaptability means you can have a more supportive pack for long approaches and a lighter, more flexible one for technical treks and summit attempts. Made from Fjällräven's waterproof Bergshell fabric with 31% recycled nylon and innovative, flat ripstop that is exceptionally abrasion-resistant.
- Designed for comfort, flexibility and reliability in the mountains.
- Supportive carrying system with fixed back length and wooden frame.
- Waterproof, durable Bergshell fabric with 31% recycled nylon.
- Easy to adapt with removable top lid, wooden frame and hip belt.
- Attachment points for ice axes, skis and other equipment.
- Activities: Mountaineering
- Back Length Backpack: short/medium (< 53,5 cm)
- Depth: 18 cm
- Environmental Info: Recycled
- Family: Bergtagen
- Gender: Unisex
- Height: 56 cm
- Material: Bergshell: 400D 100% polyamide
- Material Name: Bergshell
- Rain Cover: included
- Volume: 38 l
- Weight: 1600 g
- Width: 29 cm