Abisko Two Seasons
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Technical two-season synthetic sleeping bag that provides a lot of heat in a lightweight, supple format. The Supreme Microloft padding keeps you warm even when it is damp. The head section is very warm and has an easily accessible drawcord adjustment for extra warmth and comfort. Full-length, two-way zipper offers the possibility for ventilation at the feet, and a padded flap along the opening blocks cold drafts. Large foot box provides plenty of space for your feet. Small inner pocket for things you want to have close at hand. Eyelets at the feet for hang-drying. Pack bag included. Comfort temperature (men) of +1°C (women +6°C). Fits individuals up to 180 centimetres tall.
- Lightweight, technical synthetic sleeping bag with Supreme Microloft insulation.
- Comfortable head section with draft collar and insulated drawcord adjustment.
- Full-length two-way zipper for easy regulation of temperature.
- Draft tube with zipper guard.
- Small inner pocket for things you want close at hand.
- Material: 100% polyamide 20D
- Lining: 100% polyester 20D
- Filling: Supreme Microloft SB: 100% polyester
- Fill weight: 620 g
- Sleeping bag shape: Mummy
- Seasons: 2 seasons
- Construction: Horizontal channels
- Maximum user length: 180 cm
- Shoulder width: 80 cm
- Foot width: 55 cm
- Stuff sack weight: 100 g
- Comfort temperature (T comf): 6 °C
- Limit temperature (T lim): 1 °C
- Extreme temperature (T ext): -14 °C
- Stuffed size: 19 x 32 cm
- Weight: 1000 g