BDU Pants Cotton
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
For the traditionalist the classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000s and remains a popular favorite among many. Built to U.S. specification MIL-T-44047E.
100% Cotton Rip-Stop
- Two adjustable side tabs secured with four bartacks
- Belt loops with 2¼" wide opening secured with two bartacks
- Four button fly closure*
- Two front slash pockets
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof and fused pocket flaps
- Two bellowed three pleated cargo pockets with drain holes & snag proof and fused button flaps
- Felled inseam, out seam and seat seam
- Reinforced seat & knees
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.