|Availability:||Out of stock|
Forged with protection, shaped with industrial style, and built for speed, SI Shocktube brings ballistic capability to new levels. Fully compliant with the ballistic and optical standards of MIL PRF 32432, SI Shocktube is composed of an upper and lower jaw to maximize impact protection. Simple lens exchange with an included hex-key, the product allows the user to swap lenses seamlessly. An Unobtanium™ nosepiece and thin ear stems makes SI Shocktube adaptable for the active needs of Military, Law Enforcement, or recreational shooting.
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Light Transmission: 16%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base Lens Color: GRAY