40 Below Arctic Trail
|Availability:||In stock (13)|
The J.B. Field's " - 40 Below" is one of the warmest thermal socks we make and contains an astonishing 85% wool! It was designed for people who require a sock that can keep their feet dry and warm in the most extreme conditions. We recommend wearing a liner sock to help wick away moisture because it will keep your feet smelling fresher, warmer and blister free!
- Content: 85% PreShrunk Wool & 15% Nylon
- Pre-Shrunk Wool - We only use the finest quality of easy care wool in our socks because it is such a
- versatile fiber. Not only is wool breathable but it is great at helping regulate body temperature by
- keeping your feet dry and wicking away moisture helping prevent blisters and control odor.
- X-Hi Cushion - Full terry cushion for extra warmth and protection
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!