|Disponibilité:||En stock (1)|
Description française à venir
This rope is designed with a thick sheath and a full-fiber core making it more rugged and longer lasting. The thick outer sheath provides extra protection for more wear and tear from the elements and protects the internal core making it work harder and last longer. Designed with a smooth braided sheath, it is abrasion resistant and easy to handle. This design resists flattening under loads and maintains it's flexibility and has great knot holding capabilities.
Atwood Rope makes some of the highest quality braided utility rope on earth! With over 25 years of continued craftsmanship and development, "we know the ropes". With an uncompromising attention to detail and quality, our utility rope is in a class of its own around the world. All of our ropes are made on state-of-the-art machines with the support of a dedicated workforce who takes pride in what we do. We make sure we go the extra mile with our styles, colors, and quality to perform better, feel better, tie better, and look more attractive.
- 1/16" (1.6 mm) : Great for handle wraps, decoys, throw line, gardening, DIY projects, bracelet and jewelry making, macrame, kites, crafts, wind chimes, cat toys, trip line, key fabs, gear attachment, turks head knots, around the house or in the garage, and also great for camping, etc. This rope performs well in nearly all conditions and environments.
- 3/16" (4.8 mm) : Ideal for garages, workshops, at home, on the farm, hauling, cargo restraint, tents, tie downs, hiking, camping, backpacking, kayaks, Scouts, ETC.
- 1/4" (6.4 mm) : It's the most common choice for flagpoles. Great for hauling and cargo restraint, tents, tie downs, hiking, camping, backpacking, small boats, Scouts, ETC. This rope performs well in nearly all conditions, environments, and applications.
- 3/8" (9.5 mm) : It's not too big, not to small, it's just right. Great for hauling and cargo restraint, tents, adventure, hiking, camping, backpacking, small boats, ETC. This rope performs well in nearly all conditions, environments, and applications.
- 1/2" (13 mm) : Great for construction, hauling and cargo restraint, animal leashes, camping, roping off areas for crowd control, hunting, boating, lead lines, garage, home or on the farm, etc. This rope performs well in nearly all conditions, environments, and applications.
- Tensile strength
- 1/16" : 100 lbs / 45 kg
- 3/16" : 300 lbs / 136 kg
- 1/4" : 600 lbs / 272 kg
- 3/8" : 1200 lbs / 544kg
- 1/2" : 2200 lbs / 998 kg
- Weight (oz/50ft)
- 1/16" : 4 oz / 100g
- 3/16" : 12 oz / 340g
- 1/4" : 16 oz / 454g
- 3/8" : 16 oz / 454g
- 1/2" : 32 oz / 907 g
- Long Lasting & Durable
- Full Fiber Core / Multi-Filament Fiber
- Color will not run or bleed
- UV, chemical, rot & mildew resistant
- Synthetic & lightweight
- Made in the USA