Diamond Combination Sharpener
|Disponibilité:||En stock (12)|
Description française à venir
Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Bench Stone features coarse and fine grit sharpening surfaces. These surfaces contain multiple layers of micron-sized monocrystalline diamonds and a unique sharpening surface with an overlapping oval hole design. This innovation speeds sharpening by collecting and holding the metal filings which ordinarily build up during the sharpening process. Each stone has a "micro-tool sharpening pad" and a sharpening groove for fish hooks or pointed tools. The soft grip rubber handle is designed to make sharpening safe and easy, and when you are finished sharpening, you can store your stones in the handle for safekeeping.
- Coarse and fine diamond stones in one compact sharpener
- Soft grip rubber handle
- Thumb guard
- Sharpening groove for fish hooks and pointed tools
- Micro-Tool sharpening pad
- Use water or Smith's non-petroleum based honing oil as your sharpening lubricant, but stone can be used dry. DO NOT use petroleum based oil on your stone as a sharpening lubricant.
- Place your blade on the end of the stone at the desired sharpening angle.
- Push the blade away from you just like you are trying to carve a thin slice off the top of the stone. Use moderate pressure; let the diamond do the work. Repeat this pushing stroke 3 or 4 times. Try to maintain the same sharpening angle with each stroke. This is the key to obtaining the sharpest cutting edge.
- Now sharpen the other side of the blade. Place your blade on the opposite end of your Smith's stone and repeat steps 1 and 2 this time pulling the blade toward you.
- Always dry your diamond stone surface after each use and before storing.
- Occasionally clean your stone with soapy water and a mild brush.