|Disponibilité:||En rupture de stock|
Description française à venir
Smith’s Broadhead Sharpener is specially designed to sharpen broadhead hunting arrows and knives. It features two pre-set tungsten carbide blades to ensure the perfect sharpening angle every time. It is lightweight, durable, and features a built-in broadhead replacement wrench, making it easy to remove three, four, and five-bladed broadheads.
- Pre-set Carbide Blades Ensure Correct Sharpening Angle
- Broadhead Wrench Makes Removing Broadheads Easy
- Reversible & Replaceable Carbide Blades Extend Sharpening
- Lanyard Hole to Tie onto Your Pack
- Abrasive: Carbides- Coarse
Always keep fingers inside the protective hand guard when sharpening or injury could occur. Secure your boadhead so that it doesn't move. Place the V-groove that is created by the two tungsten carbide cutting heads over your broadhead blade. Some broadheads may need to be disassembled in order to sharpen entire length of blade. Hold the sharpener at a 90-degree angle to the broadhead blade and with light pressure pull the cutting heads down the blade until sharp. Three or four strokes are all it will take. Repeat steps on each blade.
Broadhead Wrench Instructions:
- Do not put your fingers inside hand guard when removing your broadhead or injury could occur. Keep fingers on the outside of sharpener handle when losing or tightening your broadhead. When using the wrench, select the slot that fits your broadhead. Slide broadhead into slot until snug and then loosen or tighten by rotating the handle. Do not over-tighten. 1/2" to 1" of the blade to extend past the edge of your flat surface.
- Position the head of the sharpener at a 90-degree angle to the knife's cutting edge. Draw the sharpener across the blade from the heal to the point while applying a light downward pressure. Repeat this process 3 or 4 times until your knife is sharp.
- Reversible and Replaceable Carbide Blades and Ceramic Stones – When the carbide blades or ceramic stones stop removing metal from the knife blade, they can be rotated for use on the other side or replaced. To rotate or replace, remove the two screws and the plastic cover. Remove the blades or stones and rotate or replace. If rotating blades or stones, rotate 180 degrees and place the top blade or stone into the bottom slot, and the bottom blade or stone into the top slot. Replace the cover and two screws.
Always clean your sharpener after use. Clean with a damp cloth or non-abrasive brush. Do not rinse with water.