|Disponibilité:||En stock (4)|
Description française à venir
Tatonka’s Barrel bags are ideal for storing the luggage of a one to a three week trip, depending of the size. To make it easy to carry, it is equipped with backpack shoulder straps that can be stowed in a zipped pocket on the side.
Comfortable carrying handles and two rubberised handles on both sides ensure easy handling when transporting the bag over short distances, when checking in at the airport or placing the bag in the boot of the car.
The Tatonka Barrel is made of durable and easy-care Tarpaulin, also known as truck tarpaulin material. The bottom of the travel bag, which is padded to protect the contents, is made of abrasion-resistant material.
The travel bag has a large opening to make packing easier. Under the lid there is a flat mesh pocket with zipper, smaller utensils can be stowed in two insert pockets in the main compartment.
- Two stowable shoulder straps
- Variable attachment points for carrying straps
- Durable rubberised handles on both sides
- Extra-wide handles and shoulder straps
- Strong No.10 zipper
- Mesh pocket inside the lid
- Padded bottom
- Two insert pockets on the side of the main compartment
- Name tag
- Durable and easy-to-clean materials
- Medium : 61 x 38 x 38 cm
- Large : 69 x 42 x 42 cm
- XLarge : 74 x 44 x 44 cm
- 2XLarge : 82 x 52 x 52 cm
- Medium : 65 L
- Large : 85 L
- XLarge : 110 L
- 2XLarge : 130 L
- Medium : 1.50 kg
- Large : 1.85 kg
- XLarge : 1.95 kg
- 2XLarge : 2.40 kg
- Fabric 1 : Tarpaulin 1000 (Robust tarpaulin material made of 1000 denier fabric with smooth surface, which is mainly used for bags. The polyester fabric is coated on both sides, absolutely waterproof and easy to clean.)
- Fabric 2 : Textreme 6.6 (The textured polyester material in 600 den threads is robust, colourfast and versatile. PU-coated to achieve a weatherproof finish.)