|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Hoyt Buck's first knife, made from a worn-out file blade in 1902 was a fixed blade. The U.S. Government requested blade donations for the military after the attack on Pearl Harbor. It is then, in the basement of a church in 1942, that Hoyt Buck began making knives by hand. It was a design that was dialed in after 40 years of making knives to customer specifications.
- Length : 10 1/2" (26.6 cm) Closed
- Blade : Satin Finish, 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape : Clip Point
- Blade Thickness : 0.175"
- Blade Length : 6" (15.2 cm)
- Weight : 7.5 oz. (213.5 g)
- Handle : Phenolic
- Carry System : Genuine leather sheath