Molded Universal Wire Loop for Push Button
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Molded Universal Wire Loop™ brings the unparalled versatility of the Universal Wire Loop with a lighter more cost effective assembly. The Molded UWL™ allows for a Vickers Sling or other slings 1.25” or thinner to attach to eyelets, slots, rail holes, or other unique mounting points on weapons.
The Molded UWL™ features the same military proven nylon coated air craft grade stainless steel cable crimped into a nylon 6-6 body - the same military grade non-reflective material as used in the Vickers Sling. The inner features a push button socket for use with any standard push button sling swivel if desired.
Molded UWL™ Hardware Installation on an AK Eyelet
As with all Blue Force Gear, it is made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- HK, AK, SIG, SCAR, or other eyelets
- Allows the use of Push Button Sling Swivels or 1.25" sling webbing
- 2.55" wire loop as measures from the base of the sling loop to the top of the loop
- 1.25" sling loop fits the Vickers Combat Applications Slings™
- Nylon coated aircraft grade stainless steel wire
- Mil spec ball shank ends crimped to the wire, not the nylon coating
- Nylon 6-6 non-reflective body