M-LOK MVG Vertical Grip
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The M-LOK MVG is a light weight, inexpensive vertical foregrip that attaches directly to M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends with no additional Picatinny rails required. Made from the same high quality polymer as other Magpul products, the M-LOK MVG uses the new Magpul TSP texture for positive control in all environments.
With rounded contours and a shorter length, it has been optimized for use with the "thumb break method" of shooting and can also be used as a traditional vertical foregrip.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
Made in the USA.
- High strength polymer vertical grip
- Mounts directly to M-Lok
- Low-profile and lightweight
- Magpul TSP texture for positive control in all environments
- Designes to improve ergonomics and weapon
- Length : 3.0 in.
- Weight, w/ hardware : 1.4 oz.