Glacier Stainless Bottle Cup
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Is it a cup? Is it a pot? Either way you use it, this rugged little cup is perfectly sized for solo camping and backpacking. Cook ramen and eat from the pot, then make cocoa afterwards it's the one vessel you'll need for any ultra-lightweight adventure. The shape is designed to fit around a standard 1-liter water bottle (or store a small fuel canister for your stove), so it won't take up too much room in your pack.
Solid Glacier stainless steel construction will hold up to years of use. Wire handles fold flat to save space, then extend for cooking or a little bit of extra reach so you don't end up in the creek.
Small model: 20-fluid-ounce capacity; measures 4.2 x 4.2 x 3.5 inches, weighs 4.9 ounces
Large model: 24-fluid-ounce capacity; measures 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.4 inches, weighs 8 ounces
All GSI Outdoors products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship.
- Made of ultra-rugged Glacier Stainless® steel
- Designed to slip over standard 1 L water bottles or to hold and store one small fuel canister
- Folding bail handles provide further space-savings and convenience
- SKU : 68215
- Weight (lbs) : 0.3600
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Major Dimension : 24 fl. oz.
- Includes : 24 fl. oz. Cup/Pot, Folding Handles
- Dimensions : 4.1 in x 4.1 in x 4.4
- Product Use : Ultralight Backpacking