|Availability:||Out of stock|
Specially designed to meet the needs of law enforcement professionals, the SureFire G2X™ LE leads with high output on its first press or click. It features a high-performance LED that generates a max output of 600 lumens of blinding white light focused by a parabolic reflector into a versatile beam with significant reach and ample surround light for maintaining good situational awareness, crucial in law enforcement. At its lower output the G2X LE produces a useful 15-lumen beam that provides extended runtime on a set of batteries, for tasks that don’t require as much light.
A click-style tactical tailcap switch controls the light’s output — simply press or click to unleash all 600 lumens in momentary or constant-on mode, an important feature for law enforcement applications where instant access to maximum output provides a tactical advantage. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for G2X LE’s lower-output 15-lumen beam.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended-runtime
- Parabolic reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and surround light
- Click on/off tailcap switch meets needs of law enforcement — press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high; return to off and press or click again for low
- Tough Nitrolon® polymer body and Mil-Spec hard-anodized bezel
- Weatherproof — O-ring and gasket sealed
- Output / Runtime -- White Light
- High : 600 lumens / 1.5 hours*
- Low : 15 lumens / 52 hours*
- Length : 5.20 inches
- Bezel Diameter : 1.25 inches
- Weight w/Batteries : 4.4 ounces
- Batteries : 2 123A (included)
*All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.