|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Built for imbibing.
Never get caught searching for quarters or keys to crack open a cold one. The dual-purpose Dually™ /dew-all-ee/ everyday carry folding knife has an integrated bottle opener and a compact, yet highly utilitarian drop point blade that’s primed to become your next don’t-leave-house-without-it knife. Cheers to that.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Classic Lock: Slip joint secures knife in the open and closed positions
- Strong And Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Convenient: Bottle opener for your favorite beverage
- Accessory Options: Lanyard hole for keychain or fob
- Blade Length: 1.72" (43.61 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 5Cr15MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.09" (2.26 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.81" (122.25 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.51" (89.05 mm)
- Weight: 1.70 oz. (48.19g)
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife w/Slip Joint
As an overseer of a ranch in the scrubby hills of Magdalena, New Mexico, designer Richard Rogers knows the necessity of well-crafted tools that serve more than one purpose. So, he designed the Dually™ everyday carry folding knife to be both simple, and useful from the back yard to the furthest reaches of the ranch. The stainless steel drop point blade holds its edge while the glass-reinforced nylon handle is grippy even through heavy gloves. The bottle opener is exposed when the slip joint is disengaged and you swing the knife closed.
Do more, carry less.