DD MK18 S3
|Availability:||In stock (24)|
Patterned after the original ArmaLite AR-15, this venerable weapons platform has gone through numerous updates and evolutions through the years to become the go-to choice for military personnel, law enforcement agencies, and civilian shooting enthusiasts alike.
The Daniel Defense licensed RIS II handguard is a free-floating, two piece, ultra lightweight front rail system. It provides a full length mounting surface for all 20mm Picatinny compatible accessories: From grips, lights, PEQ boxes and anything in between. The handguard system is designed to accommodate an M203 grenade launcher with no special tools required. Integrated Ambidextrous QD Sling Swivel Mounts Points provide modular, limited rotation to suit your preferences. The ultra lightweight, free float design allows for quicker target acquisition.
The EMG ZETA Grip is a newly-designed 20 degree pistol grip with a compact look and feel. It is equipped with a rubberized over molded surface to eliminate slippage. The grip also features a QD button cap that allows players to perform motor maintenance easily when it's needed most! It's the ultimate AEG grip inspired by your favorite firearms companies for maximum control and comfort.
The EMG ZETA Stock is a re-design of some of your favorite MIL-Spec stocks available. It is adapted to to house a 3-cell or Nunchuck style battery with an enlarged inner space. The stock is modeled to be light weight and compact. It is also equipped with a rubberized cheek pad for maximum comfort when looking down the sights.
Out of the box the DDMK18 is fully equipped with performance-grade reinforced internals reducing the need of any further upgrades. Equipped with a Master Mods CNC 6061 aluminum cylinder head, piston head and ultra durable polycarbonate piston with heat treated carbon steel teeth, the DDMK18 gains the upper hand with maximum precision, durability and efficiency! Also installed is a Master Mods CNC aluminum air nozzle which outshines the durability and air seal of your standard polymer nozzles. Also included is a rotary style hop-up system with Master Mods hop tensioner nub that allows better contact between the BB and the hop-up bucking resulting in greater distance and accuracy. Lastly, the gearbox is equipped with heavy duty M.I.M. (Metal injected molding) pinion and bevel gears to provide the best durability for better peace of mind.
The airsoft is equipped with the SSS.III E-trigger system. The EMG Daniel Defense MK18 MOD1 is enhanced with features such as pre-cocking, smart trigger, and more! Now with ICS's innovative SSS (S3) electronic trigger system, your gun can now "self-diagnose" any issues your battery or MOSFET may be having! Also with an in-line MOSFET unit, programming your gun to shoot in 3-round burst mode can be done quickly and without the need of any external electronic components.
- Aluminum alloy receiver with CNC finishing and Daniel Defense MK18 trademarks
- CNC machined Daniel Defense licensed RIS II aluminum alloy handguard with laser etched trademarks and anodized hard finish
- EMG Zeta pistol grip and stock have a compact look and allows for more comfort and control
- One piece outer barrel with simulated gas pipe for a more realistic and flawless look
- ICS unique split gearbox design to simulate a real firearm and allows quick maintenance with quick-change spring guide
- Gearbox equipped with MIM pinion and bevel gears, Master Mods CNC 6061 Aluminum cylinder head, piston head w/ steel teeth, M4 cross air nozzle, fully compatible with most Version 2 gearbox upgrades
- Integrated MOSFET for better trigger response and efficiency, and ICS's innovative S3 electronic trigger system, with short stroke trigger that provides faster fire rate. Programmable 3-round burst mode available
- ICS EVO 1 motor equipped with high heat-resistant magnets and ball bearings, provides greater heat radiation ability with more power saving and ability to reach higher RPM
- Rotary hop-up unit with Master Mods hop tensioner nub allows better contact between the BB and the hopup bucking resulting in greater distance and accuracy
- ICS spring release protects your spring and piston. The spring is automatically released to reduce wear and tear on your spring and internals when gun is switched to "Safe"
- Length: 700mm - 780mm, Adjustable
- Handguard Length: 9.55"
- Weight: 2800g
- Inner Barrel: ~300mm
- Magazine Capacity: 120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
- Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
- Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal ICS Split Type
- Motor: Long Type
- Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
- Battery: 11.1v LiPo butterfly type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock.)
- Hopup: Yes, Adjustable