Edge Eater Stone
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
This Smith's EdgeEater features a multi-purpose design for sharpening a wide range of edged tools. The EdgeEater will quickly sharpens axes, machetes, mower blades, clippers, shovels, hoes and more. It has a groove grip for comfortable and safe use. item includes a stone cap that protects the hand during use.
- Use for Lawn & Garden Tools, Axes, Machetes, Mower Blades, Clippers, Shovels, and Hoes
- Groove grip for comfort and safety
- Stone cap protects hand
Place the implement to be sharpened in a secure position with the cutting edge pointing in a direction away from your body.
- Sharpen the entire cutting edge with the EdgeEater by using a circular motion. Always work the EdgeEater in a direction away from the cutting edge.
- Turn the implement over and repeat the same sharpening motion on the other side. Alternate sides until the desired edge has been achieved.
- Remember to thoroughly clean your EdgeEater after each use. This will remove the metal particles that build up on the EdgeEater during the sharpening process.