Mechanical Broadhead Sharpening System
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Introducing the new Mechanical Broadhead Sharpening System designed specifically for the Archery retail category. The new sharpening system is the first of its kind on the market today, and will actually sharpen fixed broadheads as well. The system contains all the tools you need to disassemble, sharpen, and re-assemble a mechanical broadhead. In addition, every step was taken during the design process to ensure safety when handling the broadhead’s razor sharp blades. There is a multi-blade wrench for loosening and tightening the broadhead onto your arrow and a broadhead mount in the bottom of the system to mount your broadhead to during disassembly or assembly. There is also a jig to hold the loose blades of the mechanical broadhead during sharpening. A 4” x 1 5/8” Natural Arkansas Sharpening Stone is used for sharpening the blades of either a mechanical broadhead or a Fixed-blade broadhead. The Natural Arkansas Sharpening Stone will actually polish and hone the razor’s edge at the same time. No other sharpening products could perform both of these functions simultaneously. Other features of the Mechanical Broadhead Sharpening System include 6 different size tool bits, magnetic strip in the bottom of the tray to hold small pieces and avoid loss of parts, plastic storage container, and slide locking mechanism. The Mechanical Broadhead Sharpening System allows you to store everything you need in one place.
- Natural Arkansas stone sharpens blades to razor sharpness
- Wrench and bit holder tool for easy disassembly and assembly
- Blade holder secures mechanical blade for precise sharpening
- Broadhead mount safely holds broadhead for disassembly and assembly
- 6 Tool Bits Included
- Magnetic strip to hold small broadhead pieces
- Plastic storage container
- Sliding lock
- Rubber grips
- Top tray detaches for sharpening
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Compact Size
- Instruction guide
- Clean all components and storage box with a damp cloth. Wipe dry.
- Rinse sharpening stone under running water and dry after each use.
- Occasionally, you should clean the pores of your stone by vigorously brushing the surface of the stone with soap and water using a stiff, nylon brush.
- Store sharpening system in safe place so that the stone doesn't get broken and out of reach of children.