|Availability:||In stock (5)|
Ontario Knife has been manufacturing the 1-18 Machete under U.S. Government specifications for over 60 years.
Ontario Knife Company's series of machetes is one of the most venerable and storied product lines in the company's 125 year old history. OKC has manufactured the 1-18 Military Machete under U.S.A. Government Specifications for over 70 years and that same high quality is found in all of our machete products. OKC's all feature rugged carbon steel blades with a zinc-phosphate finish and molded plastic handles.
- OVERALL LENGTH : 24 in (61 cm)
- LOCK TYPE : Fixed
- HARDNESS : 50-55 HRC
- EDGE TYPE : Plain
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : United States of America
- HANDLE COLOR : Black
- BLADE GRIND : Full Flat Taper w/ Flat Bevel
- BLADE FINISH : Zinc Phosphate
- BLADE COLOR : Black
- BLADE THICKNESS : 0.12 in (0.3 cm)
- BLADE MATERIAL : 1095 Carbon Steel
- BLADE LENGTH : 18 in (46 cm)
- SHEATH TYPE : Sold Separately