4oz. Premium Honing Solution
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
Smith’s specially formulated Honing Solution is nonpetroleum based and features built-in stone cleaning agents and rust/corrosion inhibitors. It is excellent for lubricating your Arkansas or Diamond Stone when sharpening. Never use an Arkansas Stone without some kind of lubricant, or you will clog the pores and cause it not to sharpen properly. Diamond Stones can be used dry, but we recommend that you use a lubricant for better performance.
- Prevents clogged pores that can inhibit sharpening
- Features built-in stone cleaning agents and rust/corrosion inhibitors
- Excellent for lubricating your Arkansas or Diamond Stone when sharpening
- Non-petroleum based with built-in stone cleaning agents and rust/corrosion inhibitors
- 4 ounces for extended sharpening
- When you are finished sharpening, be sure to clean your stone each time. Hold the stone under warm water or clean it with a paper towel or cloth.
- WARNING: IF INGESTED, DRINK SEVERAL GLASSES OF WATER TO DILUTE. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING UNLESS DIRECTED TO DO SO BY MEDICAL PERSONNEL. NEVER GIVE ANYTHING BY MOUTH TO AN UNCONSCIOUS PERSON. GET MEDICAL ATTENTION.