|Availability:||In stock (1)|
A knife that’s dressed for success.
At first glance, it could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket. And that’s exactly the way the CEO folding knife was designed. With a supremely low profile and no corners cut on usability and ergonomics, it embodies the working spirit of everyday carry.
- Extremely low profile and lightweight; comfortable to carry in front shirt pocket
- Recessed thumb stud with IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smooth and fast
- Durable glass reinforced nylon handles are lightweight with excellent grip
- The Flipper model features a metal flipper for fast opening.
- Blade Length: 3.11" (78.92 mm) (3.35" for the Flipper model)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.09" (2.18 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.63" (193.68 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.45" (112.98 mm)
- Weight: 2.10 oz. (59.53g)
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife w/Liner Lock
Known for his clean, simple, highly-usable designs, Richard Rogers releases another formidable knife from his shop in the scrubby hills of Magdalena, New Mexico. Created with dress shirt pockets and v-neck scrubs in mind, the slim, low-profile CEO poses as a pen until a sealed letter needs opening or a suit needs a finishing touch. With lubed ball bearings in the pivot to reduce friction, a slim thumb stud sets IKBS™ in motion, quickly deploying the satin-finished stainless steel blade. A locking liner keeps it securely in place between the sleek and strong glass-reinforced nylon handle.
The CEO: pairs best with an extra dark roast and a long to-do list.