Bhive Midcap Tracer Magazine (5 pack)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
In the summer of 2015 Modify introduced a series of airsoft M16/M4 magazines (150 rounds Mid-cap, 190 rounds Mid-cap and 300 rounds High-cap) for the M16/M4 AEGs. To be compatible with the M16/M4 AEGs on the market, Modify has installed a rib on the side of these XTC magazines, which can be filed as necessary in case of loading stickiness or malfunction.
The Modify Bhive 150 Mid-cap LED Magazine are designed for M16/M4 AEGs, with modular LED construction for easy mounting and removal when not in use. With tracer BBs, this magazine allows players to adjust shooting pattern and enjoy seeing glowing BBs in dimly-lit settings for enhanced thrill. The Bhive 150 magazine features new beehive base, soft pickup and rapid loading. The mid-cap magazine is designed to stay tightly in place without rattling sound as players move to add to overall fun.
- 150 rounds mid-cap magazine with modular tracer box.
- New design of Bhive magazine plate for speed reloading.
- Designed a support rib on the side to be compatible with the currently available M16/M4 airsoft guns.
Step 1 : Install the Battery
- Loosen the screw from the LED box to remove the battery cover plate.
- Install the attached three mercury batteries as shown.
- Fasten the cover plate with the screw.
Caution : Make sure the + and - battery contacts are properly oriented. The LED may not work when old and new batteries are used together. Make sure no BBs before disassenbling magazine.
Step 2 : Install the LED box
- Loosen the screw to remove the bottom cover from the magazine.
- Take out the magazine inner case from the magazine cover.
- Install the LED box into the magazine inner case.
- Fasten the LED box with the black screw.
- Assemble the magazine and tighten the screw to finish.