|Availability:||Out of stock|
A battle cry in axe form.
Get a glance of the Berserker™ /bur-zur-kr/ Viking-style axe and you know trouble’s coming; if you’re an unsplit round, that is. The long cutting edge of the bearded axe blade is a powerful companion for big-swing jobs, fine slicing, and everything in between.
- Forged Tough: 1055 carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- Enhanced Protection: Black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Durable: Tennessee Hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use
- More Than Chop: Beard on axe head tackles many useful cutting tasks
- Blade Length: 4.65" (118.06 mm)
- Blade Edge: Axe w/Hammer
- Blade Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Manganese Phosphate Coating
- Blade Thickness: 1.57" (39.95 mm)
- Weight: 2.07 lb (0.94 kg)
- Handle: Tennessee Hickory
- Style: Axe
For designer Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical, the well of creative inspiration is bottomless. The proof is in this powerfully reminiscent Viking-style axe that features distinctive RMJ design touches. The utilitarian bearded edge is built for taking a big bite out of a sapling, but choke up on the Tennessee hickory handle and the carbon steel blade readily slices a thick tomato for your cast iron creation.
A traditional Viking axe makes for an anything-but-typical camping companion.