|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The Becker Remora is the perfect little pack knife for hard core Becker fans and novices alike. Its small profile - barely 5.125" overall - makes it nearly undetectable in a pocket or vest pouch, yet it's durable enough and just the right size for every little task you want to assign it.
The latest version of the Becker Remora is made from 1095 Cro-Van steel and is coated with smooth black powder coating.
Hard plastic sheath included.
Becker Knives "Work for a living".
Made in the USA.
- WEIGHT : .1 lb
- BLADE TYPE : Fixed Blade
- BLADE LENGTH : 2.375 inches
- OVERALL LENGTH : 5.125 inches
- EDGE ANGLES : 20 Degrees
- SHAPE : Drop Point
- TANG STAMP : KA-BAR/BK&T
- HAS POCKET CLIP? : No
- KNIFE MATERIAL : 1095 Cro-Van
- GRIND : Hollow
- HANDLE MATERIAL : 1095 Cro-Van
- ROCKWELL HARDNESS : 55-57CR
- KNIFE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : United States
- SHEATH COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : China
- BLADE THICKNESS : .125 inches
- BLADE WIDTH : .719 inches