|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Becker/Reinhardt Kukri is a labor of love designed and perfected with Ethan Becker and the Reinhardt Estate to represent the best of the best in U.S. made kukris on the market today. Made from 0.188" thick 1095 Cro-Van steel, the kukri's 13.25" epoxy powder coated blade is proudly embellished with Hank Reinhardt's signature and coupled with Becker's distinct handle shape and a practical polyester sheath.
Becker Knives "Work for a living".
Made in the USA.
- WEIGHT : 1.4 lb
- BLADE LENGTH : 13.25 inches
- OVERALL LENGTH : 18.75 inches
- EDGE ANGLES : 20 Degrees
- SHAPE : Kukri
- TANG STAMP : KA-BAR/BK&T
- HAS POCKET CLIP? : No
- KNIFE MATERIAL : 1095 Cro-Van
- GRIND : Flat
- HANDLE MATERIAL : Ultramid®
- ROCKWELL HARDNESS : 56-58
- KNIFE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : United States
- SHEATH COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : China
- BLADE THICKNESS : .188 inches
- BLADE WIDTH : 2.375 inches