|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Becker Necker is the quintessential neck knife.
Updated with 1095 Cro-Van steel, a locking sheath, and marked with the new BK&T KA-BAR stamps, the Necker is the same quality performer it has always been...only better.
MOLLE compatible black hard plastic sheath with adjustable locking tab and 550 cord included. Also note that the revised sheath for the Necker was designed to work with the TDI Metal Belt Clip, #1480CLIP. This allows for easy on and off mounting to a belt, in a boot, or on a tactical vest.
Becker Knives "Work for a living".
Made in the USA.
- WEIGHT : .2 lb
- BLADE TYPE : Fixed Blade
- BLADE LENGTH : 3.25 inches
- OVERALL LENGTH : 6.75 inches
- EDGE ANGLES : 20 Degrees
- SHAPE : Drop Point
- TANG STAMP : KA-BAR/BK&T
- HAS POCKET CLIP? : No
- KNIFE MATERIAL : 1095 Cro-Van
- GRIND : Flat
- HANDLE MATERIAL : 1095 Cro-Van
- ROCKWELL HARDNESS : 56-58
- KNIFE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : United States
- SHEATH COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : Taiwan
- BLADE THICKNESS : .165 inches
- BLADE WIDTH : 1.125 inches