Becker Combat Bowie
|Availability:||Out of stock|
A synthesis of Becker's trademark ergonomic handle design and a traditionally profiled American Bowie style blade, the Combat Bowie has proven to perform well during extended periods of use with less user fatigue than most other knives in its class. It is a useful performer in a variety of combat and fieldcraft chores. MOLLE compatible heavy-duty polyester sheath included.
Becker Knives "Work for a living".
Made in the USA.
Note: Sheath sold with the Becker Combat Bowie also accommodates the small, skeleton-handled knife Remora.
- WEIGHT : 1.05 lb
- BLADE TYPE : Fixed Blade
- BLADE LENGTH : 9.25 inches
- OVERALL LENGTH : 14.75 inches
- EDGE ANGLES : 20 Degrees
- SHAPE : Clip Point
- TANG STAMP : KA-BAR/BK&T
- HAS POCKET CLIP? : No
- KNIFE MATERIAL : 1095 Cro-Van
- GRIND : Flat
- HANDLE MATERIAL : Ultramid®
- ROCKWELL HARDNESS : 56-58
- KNIFE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : United States
- SHEATH COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : China
- BLADE THICKNESS : .188 inches
- BLADE WIDTH : 2.063 inches