|Availability:||In stock (8)|
The Valken Battery Tester is a great personal item to have to make sure your battery pack is still game ready after countless number of uses! It can quickly check the remaining charge of various NiCd, NiMh, LiFe, LiPo, and Li-Ion battery packs. It's easy to read digital display lets you know at a glance if your battery pack needs to be recharged. The Valken Battery Tester also displays the voltage of each cell, so you know when the battery pack needs to be balanced. It can also display the internal resistance of each individual cell, so you can evaluate the health of your battery pack and decide when to discard or replace it. The Valken Battery Tester is also covered by Valken's standard warranty against manufacturer defects up to 90 days after purchase.
- High resolution 2.1" LCD display screen
- Push-button selection of battery type, cell selection and mode
- Audible tone indicator for each selection made
- Battery balance function
- Battery discharging feature at a discharge rate of 180mABattery internal resistance tester
- Uses battery pack as power source (does not require outlet adapter)
- Color: Black
- Length: 84mm
- Width: 50mm
- Depth: 16mm
- Cell Number: NiCd/NiMh (4-7 cells), Lithium Type (2-7 cells)
- Package Includes: Battery Tester and manual
Notes : Lithium type battery packs need a balance connector in order to be tested. NiMH/NiCd battery packs need a Futaba/Hitec connector, or a small male Tamiya to female Futaba adapter (which is not included), in order to be tested. To avoid overheating, the discharge function can only be used for less than 6 minutes each time. After that, let the unit cool down to room temperature before discharging again. DO NOT leave your battery discharging with this device unattended.