|In stock (1)
The Action Army AAP-01C is the younger brother of the well-known Action Army AAP-01. This pistol has a shorter upper compared to the original AAP-01 and has upper and lower rails already included. This pistol also features an easily accessible fire control right at the back of the pistol, making switching from semi and full auto much easier.
The AAP-01C is a polymer frame pistol and it feels very comfortable to hold, its sights line up nicely which makes pointing and shooting this pistol feel very nimble. Adding to this, you can select between semi-auto and full-auto modes of firing which really dials up the fun factor!
Internally the pistol functions like many other similar "striker-fired" pistols and has an adjustable hop-up. Do make sure you take your time to adjust your hop-up as out of the box the hop is non-adjusted, which sometimes causes the chambered BB to fall out of the barrel. With the addition of a threaded outer barrel, you can mount suppressors and other compensators with compatible threads.
The AAP-01C features a Picatinny rail along its body that allows the user to mount optics, lasers, and lights.
- Various G series magazines can be used.
- Marui's new quick-adjust Hop seat
- Steel bolt latch
- Replaceable magazine latch on the left and right side
- Built-in semi / full auto adjustment button
- Patented. housing (zinc alloy) and loading nozzle (nylon fiber) / G18 antifreeze rubber
- Patent safety button
- Nylon fiber body
- 14mm screw outer tube with sheath
- Fiber optic
- Build Material : Aluminum Alloy / Fiber reinforced polymer
- Magazine Capacity : 23 Rounds (6mm)
- Length : 182mm
- Weight : 670g
- System : Gas Blowback
- Fire Mode : Semi Auto / Full Auto / Safety
- Hop-Up : Adjustable
- Package Includes : Gun, Magazine, Manuals