|Disponibilité:||En stock (3)|
Description française à venir
The PIRANA descender offers multiple braking positions and can be placed on the rope without having to take off the belt. Specially designed for canyoning.
- Descender with three braking positions, designed for use in canyoning descending techniques.
- In order to start the descent can be chosen from three different braking positions, depending on the weight of the user, the diameter of the rope and the terrain.
- Two additional braking spurs allow for an increase in friction during the descent.
- A carabiner with a diameter of 12 mm (as a Petzl Attache) ensures a tight fit, which makes for a solid carabiner / descender unit.
- Remains securely attached to the harness during the rope, resulting in less chance of loss.
- Reduces the risk of tax on the opening of the carabiner by poor positioning.
- Designed to gerbuiken with the "Rapid" technique, which will prevent the formation of a knot around the Pirana, it also reduces kinks in the rope, without decreasing the braking resistor.
- For use on ropes from 8 to 13 mm.
- Designed for single rope (also possible with double rope, but certain braking positions may not be useful depending on the diameter of the rope).
- For use with a locking carabiner, with a diameter of 12 mm.
- Weight: 90 g.
- Material: aluminum