Ek Model 5
|Disponibilité:||En rupture de stock|
Description française à venir
KA-BAR's third introduction into the John Ek Commando Knife Co. product line is the highly anticipated Model 5. This updated version of the occupational fighting knife with hilt is made from 1095 Cro-Van and features a parkerized bowie blade, textured glass filled nylon handles and traditional X-head fasteners. A US-made Celcon® sheath with retaining strap, self-locking function and multiple tie-down points is also included.
Made in the USA.
To learn more about the history of Ek, the identification of historical Ek knives, and to join the Ek Knives mailing list, visit the brand new Ek website at EkKnives.com.
- WEIGHT : .7 lb
- BLADE LENGTH : 6.875 inches
- OVERALL LENGTH : 12.938 inches
- EDGE ANGLES : 20 Degrees
- SHAPE : Bowie
- TANG STAMP : KA-BAR/Ek Commando Knife Co.
- HAS POCKET CLIP? : No
- KNIFE MATERIAL : 1095 Cro-Van
- GRIND : Flat
- HANDLE MATERIAL : Glass Filled Nylon
- ROCKWELL HARDNESS : 56-58
- BUTT CAP/GUARD : 12GA Commercial Grd Carbon Steel
- KNIFE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : United States
- SHEATH COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : United States
- BLADE THICKNESS : .154 inches
- BLADE WIDTH : 1.25 inches