|Disponibilité:||En stock (1)|
Description française à venir
Whether you prefer the versatility of the E2D Defender® Ultra or the straightforward simplicity of the E2D Defender® Tactical, SureFire has developed the superlative everyday-carry tactical light. The Defender lives up to its name in more ways than one. Machined from aerospace aluminum, its crenellated Strike Bezel®and scalloped tail cap turn this robust illumination tool into a potential impact weapon, so it can take a beating—or give one if necessary. The Defender body also features a Type III Mil-Spec hard-anodized coating for abrasion and corrosion resistance in foul weather or other adverse environments. A bolstered dual-function pocket clip makes bezel-up or bezel-down pocket storage easy too.
The dual-output E2D Defender Ultra (E2DLU-A) and single-output E2D Defender Tactical (E2DLU-T) utilize SureFire’s virtually indestructible high-performance LED. The very heart of these slender and powerful lights, it pumps out an intense, 1,000-lumen beam, precisely focused through our optimized Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. That’s plenty of output to momentarily disorient virtually any adversary and gain a crucial tactical advantage.
With a simple click of their push-button tail caps, both Defender models deliver a continuous high-output beam for a minimum of 2.75 hours. The Ultra adds the extra value of dual-output capability. Clicking its tail cap twice yields a battery-saving 5 lumens, ideal for the most basic low-light tasks such as map reading and other close-range applications. And with a continuous low-output run time of 63 hours, you can trust the Ultra to keep you company from sunset to sunrise.
- Single Output (E2D Defender Tactical - E2DLU-T) : The E2D Defender® Tactical is single output only - optimized for an everyday carry fighting light
- Dual Output (E2D Defender Ultra - E2DLU-A) : The E2D Defender® Ultra is dual-output - optimized for an everyday carry fighting light
Features for Both Models
- Virtually indestructible LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- TIR lens produces a tight beam with significant reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for durability and corrosion resistance
- Crenellated Strike Bezel® and scalloped tailcap provide enhanced self-defense capabilities
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Dual function stainless steel clip for bezel up or down pocket storage
- Output/Runtime -- White Light
- High : 1,000 Lumens / 2.75 Hours*
- Low : 5 Lumens / 63 Hours*
- Bezel Diameter : 1.125 inches
- Length : 5.6 inches
- Weight w/Batteries : 4.2 ounces
*All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.