|Disponibilité:||En rupture de stock|
Description française à venir
Boker Magnum's Charlie Foxtrot is a classic folding knife with ambidextrous deployment of the 440A stainless steel blade and a reliable lockback system. The satin finished stainless steel bolsters are an ideal match for the smooth polished black Micarta handle scales. This knife is great for leisure activities or on-the-job use.
Well known for their attractive designs, good quality and an outstanding price-performance ratio. The concepts are made in Solingen, Germany, and the designs are constructed in Asia. Magnum has a great variety of knives from traditional pocket knives to hunting and tactical knives.
- Blade Length: 3.15" (8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.48" (19 cm)
- Blade Material: 440A Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.09" (2.3 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black Micarta
- Bolster Material: Satin Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Weight: 5.11 oz. (145 g)