BDU Coat Cotton
|Disponibilité:||En stock (2)|
Description française à venir
For the traditionalist the classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000s and remains a popular favorite among many.
100% Cotton Rip-Stop
- Two chest pockets have fused, snag proof button flaps with bellows and drain holes
- Two lower pockets are partially bellowed with fused, snag proof button flaps and drain holes
- Left pocket has pencil pocket opening
- Adjustable 2" wide three button cuffs
- Fused collar
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Concealed snag proof five button placket
- Felled side seams and sleeves
Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.