|Disponibilité:||En stock (1)|
Description française à venir
An industrial engineer by training, Steve Johnson developed an interest in metallurgy and knife-making as a young boy and began making hand-made pieces for friends. He teamed up with KA-BAR a couple years back and today the Company offers several Johnson Adventure Blades through its KA-BAR Master Series.
The Adventure Piggyback is a lightweight skeleton-handled knife with a recurve blade perfect for skinning small game.
Hard plastic friction sheath included.
- WEIGHT : .05 lb
- BLADE TYPE : Fixed Blade
- BLADE LENGTH : 2.625 inches
- OVERALL LENGTH : 6 inches
- EDGE ANGLES : 18 Degrees
- SHAPE : Recurve
- TANG STAMP : KA-BAR/"A"
- HAS POCKET CLIP? : No
- KNIFE MATERIAL : 5Cr15 Stainless Steel
- GRIND : Flat
- HANDLE MATERIAL : 5Cr15 Stainless Steel
- ROCKWELL HARDNESS : 52-54
- KNIFE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : China
- SHEATH COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : China
- BLADE THICKNESS : .11 inches
- BLADE WIDTH : .813 inches